Good and free anti-malware software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good and free anti-malware software

What do you think about Malwarebytes? I'm using the free version, and I'm doing some occasional scans with it. I haven't really tried many other anti-malware programs. Many years ago I had used Spybot for a while. I've also tried AVG, but it seems to have a lot of other stuff on there. Do you know of any other simple and free software that is perhaps better than Malwarebytes?

Kaspersky laboratory now have free versions. I think that is the best solution

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly1 View Post
      Kaspersky laboratory now have free versions. I think that is the best solution
      I have heard the name Kapersky kicked around here and there, and some rumblings about the products but I cannot really say that I have any experience or have heard anything particular or in depth. That said, though, I am curious now and I am thinking that I might be missing out on something. I feel like these programs really have short life spans just given the nature of their purpose, so switching them up is something I always like to do. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
      X