• Show
Clear All

• KeePass for windows 10

Click image for larger version

Name:	url.png
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	5434

Keepass helps you to manage your passwords in a safe way.
    if you have to remember your master password it helps you to find your password.
    it is not only free,but also OSI certified.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_keepass/

I've used this on Linux, which should be very similar. It's okay, but on Windows, I use LastPass plugin on my Firefox more. It's just convenient for me since Firefox is what I mostly use with the sites that require passwords.

Comment

Originally posted by madbunnyXD View Post
      I've used this on Linux, which should be very similar. It's okay, but on Windows, I use LastPass plugin on my Firefox more. It's just convenient for me since Firefox is what I mostly use with the sites that require passwords.

i have not used that yet, i will definitely try that one,

Comment

That seems like a program worth trying. Everyone has so many passwords these days.I usually pick the option for Firefox to remember the password but it never actually seems to populate the field. That leaves me writing them all down on a piece of paper which is fine until I lose it. I am going to do some online research about keepass, I will let everyone know what I find. Has anyone heard anything negative or any vulnerabilities with it?

Comment

I prefer Password Safe because it has android app also and i can keey my password on my phone.

Comment

Working...
          X