Favorite Email Provider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Email Provider

I've tried many email providers out as well. I started off with Yahoo and from there I've tried AOL, Mail.com, Outlook, Hotmail, and you name it, I've probably tried it.
    My favorite out of all of them I've tried is by fair Gmail. I've continued to use it since I first tried it, minus school emails.

What's your favorite email provider? Why?
    Is there a certain feature that was a deal breaker?

Originally posted by Epicfied View Post
    I've tried many email providers out as well. I started off with Yahoo and from there I've tried AOL, Mail.com, Outlook, Hotmail, and you name it, I've probably tried it.
    My favorite out of all of them I've tried is by fair Gmail. I've continued to use it since I first tried it, minus school emails.

What's your favorite email provider? Why?
    Is there a certain feature that was a deal breaker?
    Hi,

My first email was in microsoft (hotmail). I have tried also yahoo and gmail. For years gmail was the best to use and the fastest.
    I considered that microsoft when released OFFICE 365, put the design of office outlook its web email (hotmail, windowslive). When i start to use it, i discovered that it was exactly like microsoft office.
    It's very usefull, you can create and manage folders very easy. Recieves/Send email very fast. Has an awesome design. So, until then i only use Hotmail.
    Also, the app for andriod/ios is like desktop pc

I suggest you to try it!!!
    Last edited by Spyros; 14-01-2015, 01:04 AM.
    Spyros...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Spyros View Post
      Hi,

My first email was in microsoft (hotmail). I have tried also yahoo and gmail. For years gmail was the best to use and the fastest.
      I considered that microsoft when released OFFICE 365, put the design of office outlook its web email (hotmail, windowslive). When i start to use it, i discovered that it was exactly like microsoft office.
      It's very usefull, you can create and manage folders very easy. Recieves/Send email very fast. Has an awesome design. So, until then i only use Hotmail.
      Also, the app for andriod/ios is like desktop pc

I suggest you to try it!!!
      I actually have tried it due to a school email. I'm not a fan of Outlook, even the newest version with Office 365 at all.
      I thought it had great potential and was definitely disappointed. I don't like the set up.

Comment

I use my personal web servers email, but i use Gmail for my public email. I think that Google servers are the fastest, also has free pop3/imap, good antispam filters and very reliable transfer time.
        This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.
        Tyler Durden
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Rafail View Post
          I use my personal web servers email, but i use Gmail for my public email. I think that Google servers are the fastest, also has free pop3/imap, good antispam filters and very reliable transfer time.
          Definitely. I also like the automatic refresh, which isn't a big deal now... but when I first switched, it wasn't common. I like the fact that I can have Gmail up in a tab and without clicking over, it'll show me I have a new message. (In the tab "description" it'll switch from Inbox to Inbox (1) )

Comment

My favorite, hands down, was Gmail. They had the most features and really, anyone who was anyone with any geeky cred had a Gmail account.

But, then they killed Google Reader (and no, I still am not over that). In the Anger stage of my mourning process, I went to Microsoft's email service - because, well, I was mad at Google.

I went in expecting Hotmail.com, instead I got Outlook.com. Whoa, that's pretty. I was hooked. Gmail is great, when I need a technical fix. But Outlook.com is just good-looking and nice to use.

It's ... complicated.

Comment

I still believe that there is no email service that can compare to Gmail. Gmail is just the pinnacle of email and always has been the way that they organize allows a easy way to get access to your information

Comment

Gmail is so easy to understand. It links with chrome it alerts in my phone I love it

Comment

yes ,my favorite email provider is gmail.it works nicely and very fast.

Comment

Gmail is my absolute favorite so far. I have used Yahoo, Hotmail and a lot others but Gmail is by far the best one. It's easy to use, free and is reliable. I have used Gmail for a few years now and I have never had any problems, whatsoever.

Comment

I originally started with Hotmail, but back in the day, it was clunky and old fashioned. I remember getting my coveted and exclusive G-Mail invite and being blown away at how intuitive and 'cool' some of the features were! I switched instantly.

Over time, Hotmail caught up, and since I switched back to my live account I've stayed with Outlook/Hotmail ever since - mostly because the features and abilities are arguably pretty on par between the services now and it'll be too much of a hassle to change. I'm also a bit concerned with Google's privacy policy. When a company's major revenue is from advertisement, it makes me worried when I keep stuff with them. That said W10's privacy policy is pretty worrying too.

At any length, I don't think i'll switch unless something revolutionary emerges.

Comment

Actually i have also used others like yahoo, Hotmail, etc. but Gmail always my preferable one.easy to handle. have perfect security system,

Comment

Gmail is the first choice of mine,i have used yahoo, hotmail, but gmail has given me easy access,quick customizable,better performance, i think.

Comment

My Favorite Emaiil provider is Gmail for sure, I've tried reddif, yahoo, hotmail and many other providers but I liked Gmail more, why ? maybe because it separate the normal emails from the social and promotional emails etc .... the spam filter is great ! you can keep your inbox clean !

Comment

I am using Gmail right now. I used to have a Yahoo account, but I deleted it. Yahoo has SO many ads. Besides, the interface of Gmail looks way better than the other email providers out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X