Favorite Browser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Browser

What browser do you primarily use? What's your favorite browser? Why?

I've tried almost every browser out there. For the longest time, I was a Firefox fangirl.
    A friend of mine then convinced me to try out Chrome again. "It's better than Firefox, I promise."
    And here I am... A Chrome user through and through.

I use Chrome for speed with browsing and stability, but sometimes I need Firefox too, there are some pretty good addons for it that I need from time to time, like DownThemAll.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertNick View Post
      I use Chrome for speed with browsing and stability, but sometimes I need Firefox too, there are some pretty good addons for it that I need from time to time, like DownThemAll.
      I've actually not run into the issue of not finding the add on I need. Chrome does automatically block add ons that aren't through them though. (If you manually add them, etc)

Comment

I agree chrome is faster than firefox.
        Firefox wants updates very soon so it intall chrome and i considered that is faster.
        In google Chrome, if you log in with a Gmail it saves you automatically your bookmarks.
        Ιt helps you very much...
        Spyros...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Spyros View Post
          I agree chrome is faster than firefox.
          Firefox wants updates very soon so it intall chrome and i considered that is faster.
          In google Chrome, if you log in with a Gmail it saves you automatically your bookmarks.
          Ιt helps you very much...
          I do like the feature of saying my bookmarks with Google. It definitely saved the hassle of making sure I made copies of them somewhere before a reformat.
          I still forget to do that sometimes though. This last reformat I ended up with my old bookmarks that I originally linked rather than my most recent.
          My fault though.

Comment

Originally posted by Epicfied View Post
            I do like the feature of saying my bookmarks with Google. It definitely saved the hassle of making sure I made copies of them somewhere before a reformat.
            I still forget to do that sometimes though. This last reformat I ended up with my old bookmarks that I originally linked rather than my most recent.
            My fault though.

As i know if you where loged on with o google account on google chrome and you checked "stay loged in", the bookmarks will not lose. They will be recovered after you intall and log in at chrome in your new pc.
            I know that because it happened to my pc
            Spyros...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Spyros View Post
              As i know if you where loged on with o google account on google chrome and you checked "stay loged in", the bookmarks will not lose. They will be recovered after you intall and log in at chrome in your new pc.
              I know that because it happened to my pc
              Well yes, what I was saying was I never logged in on my last PC before my reformat. My google account saved what I have on my laptop.

Comment

I am an absolute firm believers in Firefox but over the past you months I've been using Google Chrome and I'm starting to come around to it it's a pretty decent service overall but realistically I'm still Firefox user at heart.

Comment

I use Chrome for its speed, and IE for those times when chrome doesn't load a particular site correctly. I've also used Firefox for its lightness in terms of file space it takes up.

Comment

Team Chrome for this geek!

Though, I've been using the technical preview of Vivaldi and I'm kind of impressed. It's a project from the guys who worked on Opera, but were unhappy with where the company took things. It's actually kinda purdy.

But Chrome has been my go-to browser after Firefox started getting bloaty.

Comment

Hands down my favorite browser is Firefox. I'm not necessarily sure why I enjoy Firefox so much I think mostly as the logo. But I like the fact that they're just kind of in the middle of everything they don't lean towards any particular software like Mac or Windows it generally works for both computers equally.

Comment

I love chrome. There's nothing like it. Its so easy to navigate. IE makes me want to throw my devices out the windiw

Comment

Not even I believe what I'm about to say but I'm using Internet Explorer just because my laptop is touch screen and the integrated touch gestures work really well. I know it's one of the worst browsers but I've tried Google Chrome and the touch gestures just aren't the same, yes it's faster but I love being able to swipe from left to right to go back and fourth.

Haven't actually looked into Firefox, do they have a Windows 8.1 app?

Comment

Firefox was my favorite too,but recently it crashes so much and hanged for so long,specially updated one,does anyone have any idea why?so i am running chrome right now.

Comment

I use chrome as its really fast and runs well. The only downside is that its a memory sucker. If your computer is slow, you should go with firefox.

Comment

Working...
                              X