Mailbird: A email client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailbird: A email client

I've been using Mailbird for a month or two and it's for sure the best email client I have used in my days. It provides a clean and beautiful UI with a lot of functionality and features. Also it is very well optimized and is very CPU and RAM efficient. If you're looking for a email client, you should definitely try Mailbird.

It's available for both Windows 7,8 and 10 at their website: Mailbird

Definitely looks interesting, but I'm not sure if it's not an overkill for somebody who just wants to check his mail from time to time. Definitely worth checking though. It's nice to be able to customize the app exactly to fit one's needs. Some of the additional functionality is quite surprising, but very welcome.

Comment

i have not used it yet!!

Comment

It looks very fancy indeed, but just like prabab pointed out, is it really worth for the average Internet users who just want to check his emails regularly? I don't really think so. How many users does this thing have though? It really looks nice and well-made compared to other providers, but I don't think that they can compete with the giants in this industry, such as Gmail and Outlook, for example.

Comment

i will get this today i think, lets see how it works,

Comment

Originally posted by evelin View Post
            It looks very fancy indeed, but just like prabab pointed out, is it really worth for the average Internet users who just want to check his emails regularly? I don't really think so. How many users does this thing have though? It really looks nice and well-made compared to other providers, but I don't think that they can compete with the giants in this industry, such as Gmail and Outlook, for example.
            Well, I don't think it's overkill to use this even if you just want to check your mail, unless you just use the web interface at your email host. It's easy to setup, provide a very clean and fancy looking UI and works a lot better than most of the clients I have tried (gmail, outlook, etc). If you're going to install a client on your computer, Mailbird is most likely the best one you can get.

Comment

Working...
            X