• Show
Clear All

• Fastest Browser For Windows 10

Click image for larger version

Name:	uc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	5284
    Hi,we all know about the UC browser.Its absolutely awesome with phone, i mean all kinds of phone,they have all the version OS,Today i am going to tell you about UC browser for Windows 10.Its really nice.Its running smoothly with my laptop.Though i have not tried with my desktop,so i don't know about the performance of that.you guys please let us know if anybody have any experiences with this browser in desktop,you may download from here:

http://www.ucweb.com/

I have actually tried this myself, but it's definitely not as good as Waterfox. Also I find the browser lacking of extensions I use, which just won't work out for me. It is a decent browser though.

Comment

i have used this browser in my symbian, android and java varsion of hand devices, its really good there,i have used this in my laptop with android software installed its good there too. but Frennemeister
      , its not that much good in desktop,@ why do i think about alternatives where this is edge of windows 10

Comment

Right now, I am using Edge. I used Chrome for a long time, but lately, it's becoming more sluggish. It crashes often, too. I tried UC on my phone before, and I somehow liked it. I will see if this works great with Windows 10.

Comment

I have tried lots of browser , but right now i am using some other browser called spark, its seems fast but lack of ad-ones, i think

Comment

I haven't tried the edge yet or the windows 10 for that mater, I haven't had a chance to do it yet and I'm still gathering reviews on them both. I am interested to know more about the waterfox and the spark browsers too.

Comment

I'm kind of interested in ditching Firefox but I use addons on it. Does Waterfox allow use of Firefox extensions? This is mostly why I don't really use any other browser.

Comment

Most alternative browsers are derivatives of Firefox, Chrome, or IE. That is with the exception of course being Edge. Even opera doesn't use it's own rendering engine anymore. The only derivative I have tried that actually had a speed increase over the browser it is based on is Waterfox. That said I still prefer Chrome.

Comment

when i got lots of talk about water fox , i downloaded an used that , but at the end i got that there is no other best browser like google chrome to me

Comment

Working...
                  X