• Show
Clear All

• A Nice Browser mixture of Firefox and Chrome

Click image for larger version

Name:	3264__citrio_screenshot1-250714.png
Views:	1
Size:	295.1 KB
ID:	4982
    Hi, i have got a browser which is a mixture of Firefox and chrome but none of them,its really nice as far i am it has not hanged or slowed down,i think its pretty faster than both of them, its look like Chrome and works like Firefox but not anyone of them.it has attached video downloading add-ons just right corner of search bar.you can try.

Name:	3265__citrio_screenshot2-250714.png
Size:	304.0 KB
ID:	4983

Name:	3266__citrio_screenshot3-250714.png
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	4984

http://www.filehippo.com/download_citrio

This sounds like something that I would like to give a try. I have been having a lot of trouble with the Google and Firefox not loading my pages or losing connection. Its so frustrating. I am going to give it a try and I will let you know how I like it. Thank you

Comment

its something different,you may try,

Comment

I just downloaded the browser and so far I love it!! It has the google voice like google and it is so fast. Opens up my pages without hanging and no dropped connections so far. I will keep you updated on how it is working. Thank you so much for posting this so that others good have a chance to try it out.

Comment

Oh! I will try this. I am getting tired of how Chrome is messing up my browsing experience. It's always lagging and crashing. I need another browser too because I play Facebook games, and I have different accounts. Thanks for this!

Comment

Working...
          X