X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What song/music are you currently listening to?

I'm currently listening t

Comment

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

Comment

Currently listening to my favorite song, Africa, by Toto. Damn it's good.

Comment

I'm currently listening to my favorite bands' new Album. If any of you all like Bullet for my Valentine, Breaking Benjamins, Avenged Sevenfold, etc. You're going to love this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auuqlcom6tM

Comment

I'm currently listening to mainstream music. It gets played a lot in the radio, so when I'm driving from home to work, I usually just tune in and sing along. Mainstream music like "Cheerleader" are the songs that I prefer listening to. On my free time, I listen to some classical music, preferably from Bach or Beethoven. Classical music soothes my mind and helps me focus. I find that whenever I try to listen to mainstream music while doing my work, my mind is more focused on singing rather than actually doing my work. If I'm feeling a bit feisty, then I'll listen to some classic rock songs, from bands like Metallica or Breaking Benjamin.

Comment

I'm not totally in love with this song, but it is stuck in my head. So I'm listening to it for now.

Comment

Originally posted by lunaticred View Post
                I'm not totally in love with this song, but it is stuck in my head. So I'm listening to it for now.
                i think i am !!!!!

Comment

Nookie by Limp Bizkit. Taken from their Significant Other album. I've heard none from them for quite a time now, are they still together and making music?

Comment

Fire Work.

Comment

I listened to Sia's chandelier the other day. Liked it and now checking out her discography.

Comment

I am currently listening to Fashion Killa by ASAP Rocky. I really love the song, and ASAP Rocky is a living legend.

Comment

Currently, "Ноггано - Дети Капитана Гранта". It is Russian hip-hop, so if you don't like hip-hop to begin with, let alone foreign-language hip-hop, it's probably not for you

Comment

Well, I just turned on my PC and opened YouTube right away, this is what I am currently listening to right now.
                            It's such a nice song though
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbCv5dqaPj8

Comment

I tend to be all over the place when it comes to my music, and it really depends on the mood. That said, though, I did just come across a song that I liked and I have not been able to stop listening to it. The song is "Man of the Year" by Logic, and it is really addicting. It is also one that puts you in a good mood too, that mood that makes you want to get out there are do something, which I really need more of in my life. I always like new music, so I am curious to see other responses. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                              X