No announcement yet.

What's your favorite game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anyone here has played game made in the year 1997?. i have played lots of games, all kinds of games shooting strategy.but this games has made me angry as well as happy . its netstorm island at war. let me tell you it was in my desktop software section so i run as a test. let me tell you play 1st and 2nd stage. then you will automatically play this. .very addictive to me.
    let me know is there anyone have tried it before?

Comment

My favorite PC game would have to be Euro Trucking Simulator. I know, it's niche, but I love it- I'm into that kind of stuff. GTA V for PC would have to be my second choice, however. You can truck in that, too!

Comment

Currently it's probably CS:GO. I have spent around 600 hours into this game and I'm still enjoying it as much as I did when I started playing. Maybe even more.

Comment

Does anyone knows where will i get netstorm version 10.78 to download? thanks in advance.

Comment

shooting, serious sam series, strategy, age of mythology, netstorm,

Comment

Definitely Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty and God of War.

Comment

recently playing netstorm, old game but nice and cool,

Comment

My favorite game would definitely have to be Kingdom Hearts. The game is made for kids, but I still love it. The moral behind the game, the story, and the characters all make the game very fun to play. I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts III to come out. It'll be the best Kingdom Hearts game yet

Comment

I love League of Legends. A couple of years ago I would have been totally against this game, but that's before I actually tried it. It's really fun and inclusive, but a lot of the time it aggravates me...which isn't very good. Gold II at the moment. Waiting for Blade and Soul to come out this winter. Can't wait.

Comment

My favorite PC game of all time has to be StarCraft. It started the PC game revolution if I'm not mistaken. I still love it to this very day.

Comment

I am not much a gamer kind. However, I do play games sometimes on my handheld devices. Candy Crush is my favorite game. Currently, I am stuck at level 267. I have been told that candy crush can be played in Windows computer, however I have never played candy crush on a computer. I am trying to learn how to play candy crush on computer.

Comment

My favorite game is GTA San Andreas. I think it is a great game and I love playing it because of the atmosphere, and the game play. I really enjoy the characters in the game, plus I'm a geek for cheats. I always use cheats while I'm playing because it makes the game much more fun.

I know a lot of people would rather go with GTA 5, but I bought it on midnight release back in 2013, and I was very disappointed. San Andreas is super fun, then next in line would be Metal Slug.

Comment

Originally posted by lgdg090596 View Post
                            Mine's League of Legends. I'm currently Challenger tier in the PH server.
                            Kudos for reaching challenger, not an easy task certainly. I got stuck on Gold due to mostly play teamfight reliant champions rather than your typical SoloQ snowballing midlaner or jungler, but I also left the game 2 seasons ago.

Comment

My favorite game of all time would have to be the Commander Keen games, but of course with hose we are going way back. Of the newer ones, though, Civilization is my favorite by far, and I cannot wait until I can get my hands on the new one coming out. It is just a perfect game for me, with the strategy and real-world scenarios, so I can spend hours upon hours playing it, which I probably will do here soon. Interesting stuff, and thanks for sharing.

Comment

GTA San Andreas for sure. Carl Johnson is my guy. I love playing bad in simulation game coz I can never do that in real life. I love SIMS3, too, and I always love to play characters with a mix of all bad attitudes.

Comment

Working...
                                X