Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your favorite quotes?

Here's one of mine:

"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." -Og Mandino

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Comment

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. -Buddha

Comment

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. -Albert Einstein

Comment

1.The test of good manners is to be patient with the bad ones.
          Solomon Ibn Gabirol

2. The starting point of all achievement is desire.
          Napoleon Hill

Comment

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Frennemeister View Post
              "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein

really nice one.

Comment

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? - Marianne Williamson

Comment

Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.
                  Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

"Never failed, you never learn." The rapper lil b said the quote. In my life I feel like I'm the second eat waiting for my big cheese.

Comment

Well I am not sure who said it, but it goes like this - "If you cannot find anything nice to say about anyone, come sit by me". I like it because it works on different levels. I use it as come sit next to me and lets talk bad about everyone and be cynics. Of course, you can go the positive route and say come sit by me and witness someone who you cannot say anything bad about. Either way it is good, though, so that is why I like this quote. Thanks for sharing...i love a good quote.

Comment

"One thing to forget about pain is to do something you will be in completely... so, computer games." - Danil "Dendi" Ishutin.
                        I find this a great quote for personal reasons and has driven me into competitive video games. Dendi is a professional Dota 2 player that lost his dad as a teenager which drove him into Dota.

Comment

"Thе dаy wе stоp еxplоring is thе dаy wе соmmit оursеlvеs tо livе in а stаgnаnt wоrld, dеvоid оf сuriоsity, еmpty оf drеаms."
                          - Nеil dеGrаssе Tysоn
                          "I аm drivеn by twо mаin philоsоphiеs, knоw mоrе tоdаy аbоut thе wоrld thаn I knеw yеstеrdаy. аnd lеssеn thе suffеring оf оthеrs. Yоu'd bе surprisеd hоw fаr thаt gеts yоu."
                          - Nеil dеGrаssе Tysоn

Comment

Here are some of my favorite one liners.
                            If life gives you lemon, make orange juice and let people wondering how thee heck did you make it (anonymous)
                            Taking risk does not mean you you put both legs in the water (Warren Buffet)

Comment

Working...
                            X