X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer Google.

Comment

The first browser I ever used was Internet Explore. I began using Firefox since 2006. Since then I have tried numbers of browsers including Chrome, but I have settled with Firefox. I use Chrome as my secondary browser. When I have to sign into my another email account in the same email carrier, for instance another gmail account, instead of signin out and logging to the another account, I open it on Chrome. I use Firefox more than Chrome. For me, firefox is best.

Comment

Well I am a Chrome user now, but I did like Firefox when I used it. Since I have stopped using it, though, I have started to hear more negative things about it than positive, so I am thinking that I am set here now and I do not really see myself switching back anytime soon, or at all. I have a lot of faith in Google at this point to stay on top of the game in their respected fields, and so I think Chrome is here to stay. Who knows, though, another one might pop up here soon (no pun intended, although it is pretty good one if I do say so myself). Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I've gone through phases of alternating between Firefox and Chrome and I honestly can't see much of a difference; they both have the same common features, intuitive interfaces, and available extensions. Plus, I have never really noticed an major difference in speed between the two browsers. All-in-all, I think it just comes down to personal preference.

Comment

Well, I am one of those person who does not really like Chrome, there are several reasons for me not to like it, for example, the graphics look terrible on my screen, letters look really blurry and whatnot, it also opens a process per opened window so it takes over my whole RAM memory, I really prefer Firefox, for real, it's way better, looks perfect and it only runs one process at a time, that's my opinion though.

Comment

I switch between Chrome and Firefox depending on the site I'm going to use. Sometimes, I have both opened at the same time. But if I have to choose, it will have to be Google Chrome. Firefox just loads so slow on my PC and I could get really impatient.

Comment

Working...
              X