• Show
Clear All

• which one is the best: firefox vs google chrome

Click image for larger version

Name:	sd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	4002

Firefox for me seems to start out fine, but then runs into horrible errors and things you don't want start to appear downloaded. I am sure there is a way to turn all these off, but it has a lot of errors that come with it. Chrome I have found to be less bad, but then again things do happen with it suddenly stopping. I personally have been using "Opera" one that no one talks about, but it seems to work for me. If I had to choose one of the two though, I would go with Chrome.

Comment

I like Google Chrome better. I used to have Mozilla Firefox way back 2007 and I liked it. When i changed my computer, it seems like Firefox is being a bit slow on my computer so I ended up switching to Chrome. It worked perfectly fine with my new computer.

Comment

I like Google Chrome better than any other browser. I'm a mere casual user, so I don't really care much about the technicalities.

Comment

Firefox, definitely. They don't take your data and give it to Google, unlike Google Chrome. Although, Mozilla, the creators of Firefox, are funded by Google, so there's some food for thought. I personally use Pale Moon, a great fork of Firefox.

Comment

Personally I think chrome is better. Sure, it may eat up ram like there's no tomorrow, but it does that to ensure the best possible experience when browsing the web. Not to mention the fact that it has a vast majority of extensions and themes available, a good amount more than Firefox or any other browser. It also is designed to be implemented with a lot of the stuff we already use, like gmail or docs. I just feel that the overall experience is a lot better than any other browser currently on the market right now.

Comment

Actually I prefer Firefox, more specifically Waterfox, which is built on Firefox. Waterfox is extremely well optimized and is much better than Firefox in my opinion. As for your question, I personally prefer Firefox over Google Chrome. I like to surf the web while gaming and my computer isn't a beast, so to say.

Comment

Edge browser with windows 10 to me without any question,

Comment

I prefer Firefox than Google Chrome. Maybe it is because I have used Firefox ever since I can remember. Plus, Firefox privacy is better than Chrome.

Comment

i have got a browser named spark,. its little more fast than firefox or chrome. i think,

Comment

If comparing to speed I would have to say google. I like firefox too and still use it sometimes. But here lately google has been losing connection a lot. I have thought about looking for another browser that was faster and not losing connections with a little of firefox and google mixed. There was one I think called Circo or something like that is suppose to be a little of both but I haven't tried it yet.

Comment

I personally think both Google Chrome and Firefox are quite obsolete compared to other Web Browsers out currently. I'm using Opera right now and with over 30 tabs opened. It seems to handle this quite well, while on the other hand, if I do this on Google Chrome or Firefox, they both give out or make my computer give out. If I had to choose which one of the two browsers were better, I'd have to choose Google Chrome due to it's ability to run In-Game Browsers like a beast.

Comment

Speed-wise, Chrome would win by a long-shot. It's user-friendly interface takes surfing in the internet to a new level. In my opinion, it's simple and straightforward design edges out Firefox's design. When I used Firefox, I was generally not pleased with the interface. Switching to Chrome, surfing the web felt heavenly. Not only that, but with Chrome supporting extensions, you could tailor the browser to your own preferences.

Comment

I have always liked Google better because it has everything I need. But here lately it has been losing my connection when loading my pages and it is very frustrating. Also when I play games it hangs a lot. I still use Google because I really like it, I just It would be a little faster and not loose connection so much.

Comment

The problem is really my pc as it fails to respond whenever Google Chrome gets idle. I am really a fan of both Chrome and Firefox. I see no difference in them actually. I've used both in the past, and don't regret it.

Comment

Working...
                              X