Introduce Yourself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce Yourself

No forum is complete without an introduction thread. It allows members to introduce themselves to others, and provides a place for new members to get started.

So.. who's first?

I'm game! I'm digitalsatori and I'm just beginning to start tinkering with Windows 10. I am in the process of downloading the ISO installer now. I love what I've seen so far!

Outside of W10, I am a web developer and IT support for a typical government operation (tm). I'm very curious to see if Microsoft keeps with their hit/miss/hit/miss OS release cycle.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! And MS usually follows tradition. lol

Comment

It seems that way! I'm really liking Windows 10; it's combining all the stuff I did like about 8 and all the stuff I like about 7. She's purdy!!

Comment

Hello, I'm Lex. I just started this forum a few hours ago. Hope we get to know each other!

Comment

Hi I'm Connie, Been in IT way too many years and one of many who is interested to see what Windows 10 brings and if I can teach it to 2 sets of aging parents! And if I can get 3 of the 4 to understand it better than Windows 8.1 I will be more than happy!

Comment

Hello all, I am Matt. I don't currently have Windows 10, but I have been looking for output about it. I mean I am gonna have to upgrade sometime, but I am usually the type of guy that only upgrades if I really need too. Windows 7 is still good and until it interferes with my gaming, I don't really need to upgrade it you know? But there will be a time when I will have to upgrade, like in the old days when everyone had Windows XP and no one wanted to upgrade because they loved it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitewolf2578 View Post
                Hello all, I am Matt. I don't currently have Windows 10, but I have been looking for output about it. I mean I am gonna have to upgrade sometime, but I am usually the type of guy that only upgrades if I really need too. Windows 7 is still good and until it interferes with my gaming, I don't really need to upgrade it you know? But there will be a time when I will have to upgrade, like in the old days when everyone had Windows XP and no one wanted to upgrade because they loved it so much.
                Hi Matt! I don't have Windows 10 as well but I am looking forward to getting it. It seems like it is a nice upgrade for my current operating system which is Windows 7.

Comment

Hi everyone! My name is Madison and I do not have Windows 10 but I am looking forward to getting it! I am a mother of a 9 month old baby girl. Here she is, smiling at you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10408108_737126603053343_5432401939404035897_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	3641

Comment

I don't have windows 10, either. And yes, I've also been looking for reviews because I might not like it.

Comment

Hello, Madison! May you enjoy your stay here.

Comment

My name is Fredrik, I come from Sweden and work as a Programmer. I'm dual booting Windows 10 on my iMac. I was part of the insider review of Windows 10 too.

Comment

I am Serena. Nice to be a part of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by missarianemadison View Post
                            Hi everyone! My name is Madison and I do not have Windows 10 but I am looking forward to getting it! I am a mother of a 9 month old baby girl. Here she is, smiling at you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1343[/ATTACH]
                            You daughter is the one of the cutest babygirls in the history of ever! Really lightened up my day, thank you for that.

Comment

I am Jen, I own Windows 10. I run into snags here and there. And I hope being a part of this forum will help find out what I am doing wrong and teach me tips and tricks about Window 10.
                              A little bit about myself. I am a stay at home mom. I have five children. I am married and home school three of my five children. I have still have a lot of time on my hands and like to use that time to learn and interact with others my age.
                              Nice to meet you all and hope to talk with you soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X