No announcement yet.

iOS Vs Android - The App war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like them both, but I think I'd go with Android. I do like iOS because it's simple and classy but it's kinda limited while Android is more open. In Android, there are widgets and there are more apps to choose from. Also, you can multitask on an Android device.

Comment

I think that iOS is more stylish but Android has higher usability. Apple really is great at designing products but they're very strict about how they want people to be using them. Actually, when the iPhone was originally being launched many years ago, Apple wasn't even planning to allow any third-party apps to be developed for it.

Android devices are a lot more customizable. You can tweak Android devices and make them work in any way you want.
      Last edited by Kavon; 21-08-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

When it comes to choosing between either of them I personally think that these are both good because each one of them have their pros and cons, there are many things I like about iOS as well as there are many other things I like about Android, but I really believe that iOS is a way more exclusive OS because of their prices and all that sort of stuff, with that being said, I have to admit that Android is quite good as well, I could not say it is not because of most of their features, the open source is one of them, you basically can do whatever you want with your device, customize it, modify anything you want and of course, get free stuff, which is a feature that iOS does not really have regarding some of their apps, that's my opinion though.

Comment

Well I still have my bias toward Android, but I also have really just come to accept that they are pretty much the same. It seems that if one of them gets the upper hand with a particular app or anything, the other one is right behind them and come out with their own version. I am sure there are some exceptions to that, but I have really yet to see any that come to mind. I am guessing it will continue to be this way too, which is fine by me.

Comment

Handset price, obviously, is the reason for the widespread adoption of Android OS. I've been using mostly Android because I wouldn't wan to spend my money on specs that I would otherwise enjoy from handsets that are way less cheaper. Android is simple, really, and it provides all the functionalities I need for my smartphone.

Comment

Originally posted by rz3300 View Post
              Well I still have my bias toward Android, but I also have really just come to accept that they are pretty much the same. It seems that if one of them gets the upper hand with a particular app or anything, the other one is right behind them and come out with their own version. I am sure there are some exceptions to that, but I have really yet to see any that come to mind. I am guessing it will continue to be this way too, which is fine by me.
              This is absolutely right, these OS are pretty much the same thing when it comes to what users can or cannot get, both systems can stop working, both devices can break, these are all the same with the only difference of availability and exclusivity, which is something that not everybody cares about.

Comment

Working...
              X