Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	4762
    Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	4763
    Some fundamental advantages of AndroidDisadvantages of Android
    Android browser is not secure enough because still cent percent users are using Jelly Bean 4.x in that is easy to hack and may easily decode and find keyboard inputs. Moreover, Apps from unknown developer can easily purchase in Play store that is also insecure for the device.
    Waiting for the software updates can be a disadvantage of Android as Nexus or Google Play edition handset.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ios.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	4764
    Some advantages of iOS
    Including iCloud, iTunes and App Store, iOS has all Google Features as Gmail, Maps, Hangout, and Drive etc.
    Apple App Store is secure, it also allows its users to restrict information Apps if someone wishes.
    iOS has immediate backup and restore facilities. Using iCloud it is easy to install backup.
    Use multiple email accounts by Sink up are the popular feature of iOS.
    The recent update of iOS (iOS 8.2) is able to hook up with the Apple watch.
    Disadvantages of iOS
    iOS has limited users for its high cost.
    Multitasking is not allowed in iOS since it has no widgets.
    Battery life is too short and you will not be able to increase the internal memory if you are using a previous model.
    The recent version for both the operating systems is Android 5.0 Lollipop and iOS 8 while, the iOS 8 reserves the smartest design for its multitasking keyboard, widgets and notifications. What is more, the most noticeable feature of iOS 8 is the gesture for navigation. On the other hand, Android 5.0 Lollipop has significantly redesigned and that is the revolutionary work of Google.

I'm using a windows phone at this time. I like it but I'm frustrated by both the app availability and the lack of incentive to develop apps for the platform.I have used bot iOS and Android in the past, if Windows phones had more of the main stream apps that iOS & Android enjoy it would be better hands down in my opinion.

Comment

thats right !!!!

Comment

Android will always be my personal preference for one reason: open source. I can get an Android phone and install a custom, open source ROM, Cyanogenmod on to it, without Google Play Services and the Google Play Store. I can then install F-Droid to download only open source applications, and I can even encrypt my phone, run Tor on it, and encrypt my emails with PGP. All from my phone! Android is my preference.

Comment

Me too, though Iphone is absolutely different thing to me.but android is something which you can add your needed features,explorable system with the apps.that's awesome to me.

Comment

I enjoy using Android because of the freedom it gives you. You get full control of your phone. However iOS is a very nice a well designed OS. If you're not someone who cares about having full control with files etc, iOS is for you.

Comment

I prefer Android than iOS mostly because I find it more user-friendly than iOS. Additionally, the Android market is cheaper than the App store.

Comment

Originally posted by mooray View Post
                the Android market is cheaper than the App store.
                and lots of ways and apps
                i think that's the reason people like android.

Comment

I prefer Apple because of its simple and easy to use interface. Even though Apple limits customization of the phone, this can be easily worked around through jailbreak. The App Store has a wide variety of apps that could complement your daily routine. Personally, I have an iPhone 5 which I have used for over 2 years. It has not shown any signs of aging. Even though it is an older model of the Apple iPhone, it still does its job efficiently.

Comment

I used to be an Android user myself, but I stopped using the system once I realized how mundane and obsolete it was compared to iOS. iOS is always having updates and adding things that the users usually want, while Android adds things that try to make people buy all of their other products. I love iOS now that I've started using it. It's simple to download music and it's simple to watch videos. Android makes watching a simple video into some big hassle when it doesn't have to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Urmomshairylegs View Post
                      I used to be an Android user myself, but I stopped using the system once I realized how mundane and obsolete it was compared to iOS. iOS is always having updates and adding things that the users usually want, while Android adds things that try to make people buy all of their other products. I love iOS now that I've started using it. It's simple to download music and it's simple to watch videos. Android makes watching a simple video into some big hassle when it doesn't have to be.
                      IOS is awesome without any question but, Pricing is much more higher than android, so this IOS is not for everyone.

Comment

I enjoy Android because it's what I've been using for years now and I'm a simple person. I don't use my phone all the time to the point that I need weekly updates. A lot of people say iOS is better and more user friendly, while Androids interface is more complicated with hidden features and such. It may be true, and if that's the case, maybe I'll try out one of Apples phones one day to see how they compare.

Comment

iOS is costly, not for ordinary people, specially in my country,and not for me definitely i think,

Comment

Android is my choice, mostly because of the price ranges. You can get a decent phone at a much lower cost than getting an iOS.

I also like the many options Android gives me. I can use custom roms which gives me the freedom and choices to do what I want. I can make the screen look like anything. Basically, being able to tinker with an Android phone makes me more interested in technology.

Comment

Android for me as it provide more freedom than iOS. Also, I feel iOS devices are way overpriced for the spec they come with. An Android device with specs similar iOS costs much less than an iPhone or iPad.

Comment

Working...
                              X