No announcement yet.

Who here builds computers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, everyone here is amazing! Personally, I'm more interested in programming than actually building a computer. Well, I'm still in college. Maybe if I learned more, I may grow interested in building computers.

Comment

I have built computers in the past but just for myself since I didn't need a desktop the last time I needed a computer I bought a laptop. I was thinking of building a laptop but the cost are too high and it's not worthwhile building one. Desktops on the other hand are another story and I highly recommend doing so if you need one and are a little tech savvy.

Comment

I am not a technician and I am not either a professional when it comes to PC and electronics, but I consider myself really skilled when talking about building things up, some time ago I had the opportunity to help a friend of mine to build a PC and therefore, we had to search up for a lot of information about parts, which ones were better for us, which ones would fit properly and all that kind of stuff, that experienced really helped me because I could become a technician some day if I ever feel in need of money and that sort of thing.

Comment

Working...
        X