X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow internet is what keeps me from changing browsers. Every year the internet gets slower and slower. I am getting tired of dealing with these stupid cellphone companies giving stupid internet plans.

Comment

If the internet is getting slower and slower, then you should be switching to browsers which are lighter and lighter. However, it's strange that the internet where you live is getting slower and slower. Where I live, it's getting faster and faster. Every year, there are changes which add more speed to the system. Perhaps you should have a look at your computer to make sure that it's not your computer which is getting slower and slower.

Comment

The only thing I really like about EDGE is how fast it loads compared to all the other browsers on my computer. I always use Chrome though. MS messed up with me. I'm a programmer, and I have always wanted to stick with the main browser on my computer, but NO, MS wants to make developing in their browser complicated so fine with me.

I used it a few times, but I will never make it my default.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy View Post
          The only thing I really like about EDGE is how fast it loads compared to all the other browsers on my computer. I always use Chrome though. MS messed up with me. I'm a programmer, and I have always wanted to stick with the main browser on my computer, but NO, MS wants to make developing in their browser complicated so fine with me.

I used it a few times, but I will never make it my default.
          Is it really fast? Because I have heard a lot of users complaining about it, most of them say it's all the same when it comes to browsing speed and that sort of thing, I will have to test it myself to see what the real deal is, however, EDGE should be better than the previous Explorer version, but I do not really believe it's better than any of either Firefox or Chrome.

Comment

I don't wanna fix something that ain't broke so I'm sticking to Chrome and Firefox for the meantime. It will be different though if I'll hear or read rave reviews about the Edge Browser. I might try it then. So far, all I've heard are apologies for the features that it lacks.

Comment

Working...
            X