Good PDF app?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good PDF app?

Does anyone know of a good PDF reader for Windows? I know that Windows comes with its own basic PDF reader, but I'm asking about good third-party software. One such popular app is Foxit reader. Are there any other good PDF readers that offer additional features? Features such as having more than one PDF open at the same time, and customizing the page and text colors etc.

If yоu аrе lооking fоr аn аt hоmе pеrsоnаl usе sоlutiоn, thеn Adоbе Rеаdеr аnd Fоxit PDF rеаdеr is whаt yоu shоuld lооk аt. If yоu аrе lооking fоr аn еntеrprisе sоlutiоn сhесk оut Imаging SDK аnd Imаging Sоftwаrе

Comment

Well if there is one thing that will always need to have if you plan on doing anything in business or school, it is a good PDF program. You would not believe how long it took me to find one that could actually get in there and edit. I get it, why they are hard to find, but they always all say "editing program" and then all you can do is highlight, which is very frustrating. I ended up just buying the Adobe version, but I am interested in some other options. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
      X