• Show
Clear All

• USA, UK and others country ip changer free download

Click image for larger version

Name:	easy-hide-ip-60603-1265789630.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	4842
    Hi i am here to share a software whcih can be used for ip change, which is really free,and effective, its know as easy hide, i am useing trial version, but it can be used as much as you want, just you have to reinstall,you can check it out here:
    http://www.easy-hide-ip.com/download-latest

Thanks for sharing this. There's another similar program called TunnelBear. It's free to use up to a certain amount of data per month. If you tweet about them, they give you additional data for that month. You can choose which country's IP you want to use.

You can get the software here: https://www.tunnelbear.com/

Comment

OK, so does it mean that I can make it look like I'm in the UK because that's like my VPS, and I use it to watch videos on youtube that are not allowed in my country for whatever reason. I will check it out, thanks for the link.

I'd like a free version, but not a trial one because I'd rather not pay for something that could be free software like other products. I need to see major differences.

Comment

Mmm do you want to use a VPN proxy to disguise your actual location or go full anonymous? For the latter I suggest Tor browser, which is available for win10. Tor directs your Internet traffic through a fully free, worldwide, volunteer network consisting of more than seven thousand relays to conceal a user's location and usage from anyone conducting network surveillance or traffic analysis. Is not a fast browser though, but it really performs well as anon web navigation.

Comment

This is interesting. I haven't tried it out. What I have used so far is Tor. Tor does a very good job of hiding where you really are. After all, it was developed originally by the CIA for their field agents. Another one I have tried is called Hola, or something like that. It works similarly to the one shown by the OP. You have a choice of which country you want to say you are logging in from.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy View Post
            OK, so does it mean that I can make it look like I'm in the UK because that's like my VPS, and I use it to watch videos on youtube that are not allowed in my country for whatever reason. I will check it out, thanks for the link.

I'd like a free version, but not a trial one because I'd rather not pay for something that could be free software like other products. I need to see major differences.

I don't know if you said that about the original post, or my reply, but yes, with TunnelBear you can select which country you want to appear to be connected from. So the server will take your connection as if you are connecting from the country that you specify.

TOR is also an option, but with TOR you can't specifically select which country you want to be connecting through. In the older versions of TOR, you could add a line to the "Torrc" file and you could select the country. But as far as I know, this doesn't work in the newest versions.

Comment

Working...
            X