Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download Sarter.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download Sarter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	office-starter-s2010.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	4178

Microsoft Office Starter 2010 gives home users who are buying preloaded PCs the ability to perform the most common and basic productivity tasks right out of the box.

Office Starter consists of Microsoft Word Starter 2010 and Microsoft Excel Starter 2010 only,
    reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel with advertising.

Download Office 2010 Starter Free
    setupconsumerc2rolw.exe
    This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.
    Tyler Durden
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is very nice post,thank you so much but i have a question,will it be heavier than office 7 ?

Comment

This is what I like about microsoft. They make sure the customer is able to work effectively without having to suffer.

Comment

i have downloaded its working nicely

Comment

Hi, I have just reset my entire Win 10 due to a malware infection 3 days ago. This was a Win 7 upgraded to Win 10 and my Microsoft Starter was working well, until I reset my computer. Now the Starter is gone.

I'm definitely looking to install the Starter pack again as that is all I need for basic use and it was previously on my computer. My question is whether the above link is safe and not packed with malware.

Thanks a lot

Comment

The above download is Official Microsoft Office 2010 Starter and it's 100 Clean

Comment

Working...
            X