• Show
Clear All

• CD And DVD Burner For Windows 10

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap 2015-07-30 at 21.08.53.png
Views:	1
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	5461

DeepBurner Free is intended for home users. It works on Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP and is virtually compatible with ANY CD/DVD burner.you can easily create and burn regular data CDs/DVDs .it Supports IDE/EIDE, USB, SCSI, and Fire Wire CD/DVD writers.it has multi-language interface and You can even easily make your own cover, booklet or case insert.

it has number of features.such as:

1.Overburn function
    2.Buffer underrun technology "Burn-Proof"
    3.DAO, SAO and TAO Writing methods support
    4.Support for CD-R / CD-RW / DVD-R / DVD+R / DVD-RW / DVD+RW / DVD-RAM
    5.Create Multi-session CDs
    6.Bootable CD/DVD support
    7.Dynamically adjustable drive buffer size
    8.High Performance File/Disc Caching
    9.Supports Long File Name (Joliet) File Systems
    10.Creates ISO (100% DOS/Windows) compatible data CDs/DVDs
    11.Supports multiple simultaneous recorders

download this software from below link:

http://filehippo.com/download_deepburner/

I've tried it before, it's really good one, it's so light and fast ! it doesn't shows any problems, I want to use it on my windows 10 now, will it work without problems ?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbonner View Post
      I've tried it before, it's really good one, it's so light and fast ! it doesn't shows any problems, I want to use it on my windows 10 now, will it work without problems ?
      It should work fine but I'm not sure of it's safety or validity. I would recommend downloading it directly from the publisher if possible but Chrome blocks the download link from the publishers site as being harmful. I'm guessing that the link in the post is safe but I do have to wonder about software that throws up warnings when accessed from the publisher's site.
      Last edited by JohnBeaulieu; 02-09-2015, 01:56 AM.

Comment

this should work fine in windows 10, because,definitely, it has upgraded to run in windows 8 so, most of the software which run in the windows 8 will run in windows 10 i think,

Comment

Working...
        X