Graphic Design.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Design.

My wife does graphic design for a living. If anyone ever needs any work done feel free to let me know. She will also be registering on this website and posting frequently so if you have any questions feel free to put them in this thread and she will answer everything. She is amazing with photoshop, makes twitch channels, overlays, does web design, etc. Anything that requires a graphic and a computer she can do haha.

Just an FYI, I'm that wife. And yes, I am a graphic designer. I usually don't advertise it on the forums I'm subscribed to though.
    Anyway, feel free to contact me. I can either be hired for graphics or just asked for information.

Comment

Originally posted by Epicfied View Post
      Just an FYI, I'm that wife. And yes, I am a graphic designer. I usually don't advertise it on the forums I'm subscribed to though.
      Anyway, feel free to contact me. I can either be hired for graphics or just asked for information.
      Hi,

Thank you very much, I will have you in my schedule!
      Spyros...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Spyros View Post
        Hi,

Thank you very much, I will have you in my schedule!
        Thank you. Feel free to get a hold of me and we can work something out. (:

Comment

owaoo!!!!!that's great,i will let you know if i need something like that,thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X