Best game of 2016?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best game of 2016?

What do you think is the best game so far of 2016?
    I really enjoy Uncharted 4, the story is just extremely amazing, and it feels like I'm actually on an adventure. I also look forward to Mafia III, but it's sadly not out yet.

According to IGDB it is in fact Uncharted 4. I personally can't say that I've played a game that's been released in 2016 other than Dirt Rally, which is indeed a great game.
    Most big games releases are towards the end of the year, games such as Call Of Duty, EA Sports titles, Mafia 3. etc. I would have put no man's sky up there had it not ran so poorly for most of it's player base.

Comment

Well I have not gotten to play Civilization VI yet, but I am going to go ahead and assume that it will be the best game of the year. I know that I have a personal bias here, but I am okay with that, but when it comes to games that I enjoy playing, this one has always been up there. The strategy and the real-world scenarios do a great job of keeping my interest and I never get bored with it. I cannot wait to get my hands on it, and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
      X