Any WoW players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any WoW players?

Just wondering if there are any World Of Warcraft players on this forum. It would be nice to do some PVP or dungeons or leveling with you guys. I have been playing the game since launch and it is so addicting. Might be worth looking into if you guys haven't tried it. There is a free trial currently out so you don't have to pay a penny to play.

For years, I avoided playing WoW and all subscription based games. I found it pointless to constantly toss money into a game that may not be around forever. Finally, a lovely man came along, aka my husband, and talked me into playing WoW with him. I would love to play some PvP, dungeons, or level with you. Feel free to ask me anytime since you already have my Battle Tag.

Comment

World of war craft was at one point my favorite game but I think I outgrew it after a while I was playing it way too much. I think when you do something way too often eventually you get over it. I'm glad I took a break maybe I'll come back to it and it'll be a lot funnier this time around.

Comment

Okay so I'm not a WOW player but I've always been really intrigued and always wanted to give it a go! I'm just afraid that it'll take over my life :P I think at some point I'll give it a go and see what I think but I'm not a huge fan of subscription based games, I'm much rather it be free and pay for certain upgrades etc.

Comment

I used to play World of Warcraft but it was costing me too much money and I wasn't getting enough use out of it for the price I was paying. Plus there are other MMORPG's out there such as Rift that are free and aren't that far behind in terms of gameplay.

Comment

i like to play shooting games,what sort of game this is?

Comment

I grew up playing Diablo 2 and then the expansion pack, I was sort of put off that I would have to pay to play WoW. I held out because of this for a good while before I finally caved and started playing. I am glad I finally did, WoW is a unique experience and up there with the best games ever made. Paying allows Blizzard to do more with the servers and updates which helps the game play. I would be happy to level with you, go ahead and send me a private message and we can get something set up.

Comment

I play this game for 4 years !

Comment

Working...
                X