Performence of windows 10 in gaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performence of windows 10 in gaming

HI, i am going to tell you about the performance of windows 10 in gaming.Recently i have updated my windows operating system to windows 10.So i try myself to check the
    Performence of windows 10 in gaming.So i have installed all sort of games,Every games has worked perfectly.i have tried old games first.

Click image for larger version

Name:	online-games.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	5503

which has worked nicely.then i have tried very updated games, that also worked nicely.then i have used flash games. that also worked perfectly.so if anybody can not run any games please share here to get solutions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Best-Games.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	295.0 KB
ID:	5504

The gaming performance is excellent and I am pleased to say that I have not encountered any hanging problem whatsoever since I updated Windows 10. In fact, there are some games that slowed down in my previous OS but the now the game functioning has improved.

Comment

Sadly, for me, Windows 10 has downgraded the performance for my games. Every game I run has problems maintaining a steady FPS. Sometimes my games run at 60 FPS, and sometimes they run at 10. It's really quite annoying, I recommend staying away from Windows 10.

Comment

I don't play games a lot, but I do like to play now and again. I'm seeing where there are some people who have no problems what so ever with there games and others whom do when using Windows 10 upgrade. I was just wondering does it matter about what computer you are using?

Comment

Originally posted by Urmomshairylegs View Post
          Sadly, for me, Windows 10 has downgraded the performance for my games. Every game I run has problems maintaining a steady FPS. Sometimes my games run at 60 FPS, and sometimes they run at 10. It's really quite annoying, I recommend staying away from Windows 10.
          What you are saying is contrary to the bulk of reviews and testing to date on the matter. I would be interested to know what version of Windows you upgraded from. There has been some pretty extensive testing and benchmarks done that all show Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 to have almost no difference in performance in gaming or graphic intensive tasks. If you upgraded from Windows 7 you likely only need some minor configuration changes.

Comment

few old games are not running properly, so few software needs to be installed. but, most of the games which are highly config as well as highly populated are running with windows 10 with awesomeness

Comment

For me, Windows 10 has enhanced my gaming experience. My games could consistently run 60 frames per second, no problem. Also, Windows 10 allowed me to play games that my computer could not have handled before. Performance-demanding games like Planetside 2 is not at all a problem with my Windows 10 computer. I'm very pleased with my Windows 10 gaming experience, and I hope you guys are enjoying your gaming experience with Windows 10 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MrOblivious View Post
                For me, Windows 10 has enhanced my gaming experience. My games could consistently run 60 frames per second, no problem. Also, Windows 10 allowed me to play games that my computer could not have handled before. Performance-demanding games like Planetside 2 is not at all a problem with my Windows 10 computer. I'm very pleased with my Windows 10 gaming experience, and I hope you guys are enjoying your gaming experience with Windows 10 as well.
                i am absolutely agree with you,my desktop was in servicing center yesterday i got it back, i see windows 10 in it, so i run some games.to be honest i see huge change in performance i could not run few games, but after windows 10 i can run those. (though i use win 10 in my laptop,) that was really awesome to me, because i thought servicing center has changed my internal graphics,but when i check i see nothing changed,, that means, that was the real look of windows 10. so i think windows 10 got huge change internally than external look.

Comment

I have noticed some inconsistency in FPS with my new W10 installation. Company of Heores 2 takes a longer time to load up the correct resolution for example, and tends to occasionally drop frames on local matches (ie. not the internet connection or lag). Nonetheless, broadly speaking I haven't observed any major difference in gaming quality with the new operating system.

Perhaps it's simply teething as third-party suppliers update their drivers??

Comment

Does anyone here love, mortal combat game?

Comment

I also haven't encountered problems with my Windows 10 computer when I am playing games. I play Skyrim on Steam, so that says a lot. I also tried playing some browser games, and the computer doesn't lag or slow down at all.

Comment

Nоt оnly hаvе I hаd nо prоblеms with gаmеs bаsеd оn Windоws vеrsiоn I wоuld оbsеrvе thаt bасkwаrds соmpаtibility is vаstly imprоvеd frоm Windоws 7 tо 8 аnd 10. I аm running rеаlly оld 16-bit gаmеs likе Stаr Wаrs: X-Wing fоr Windоws 95 оn Windоws 8, аnd nоw Windоws 10, mасhinеs. This hаs nоt bееn pоssiblе sinсе Windоws 98 Sе. Usuаlly prоblеms with gаmеs аrе mоrе а hаrdwаrе issuе thаn аn оS-bаsеd diffiсulty. But thеrе is а rеаl drоp in systеm dеmаnds frоm thе оS mоving fоrwаrd frоm Windоws 7 thаt, in gеnеrаl, mеаns thаt gаmеs run bеttеr оn thе nеwеr оS оffеrings frоm Miсrоsоft.

Comment

Working...
                        X