onenote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onenote

I just upgraded to W 10 and now my onenote screen grabber will not work. I am using office 2007. Onenote loads and I can open note books. I use the screen grabber a lot and miss it.

The other problem I have is after the upgrade I have no sound.

Where do I go for help ????

Probbably that issue has to do with the upgrade from Older Windows to 10.
    Reinstall Office 2007 again on Win10 and normally it will work since that feature of OneNote 2007 is working on windows 10.
    Many programs need to be reinstalled after upgrading to 10, that's the reason i suggest always clean install insetad.

Comment

i had that problem when i upgraded my desktop to windows 10, but i have solved that , it was the problem in the settings of the sound, to check your sound settings, click on the system tray icon on the right corner with right button,then check all the option to default.it will work. it has worked for that time only. then again no sound. so i change the device i use for the sound, when i check devices i make it to speaker device play back rather than if it shows headphone(see image below) or other with green tick mark. let me know can you here sound with headphone?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap 2015-09-08 at 18.20.12.png
Views:	1
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	3654

Comment

Working...
      X