X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to check devices in windows 10 (Device Manager)

Sometimes we see some devices not working properly, which means some of the drivers have some fault or not even installed. Mainly happens for missing driver installing files. so to know what problem has made operating system faulty just check your device manager section of your PC.

Check your devices:

first of all click right button on the computer icon

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	5506

Now move down to the manager option from the list and click on it

Name:	right 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	5507

now a new window will open with a list of options click on the device manager (shown in the image)

Name:	nee.png
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	5508

now here is the list of components which has in your PC

Name:	a.png
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	5509

that's it!!!!
    Last edited by Evidenc3; 20-08-2016, 10:19 AM.

Nice one! I've just tried this on my computer and can confirm it worked. Though one question for you: Is this feature or something similar available in Windows 8 as well? I need to check my laptop components urgently because I feel like something bad's going on it. Anything like this or can you provide a similar tutorial for Windows 8 as well? Thank you in advance for answering!

Comment

Originally posted by evelin View Post
      Nice one! I've just tried this on my computer and can confirm it worked. Though one question for you: Is this feature or something similar available in Windows 8 as well? I need to check my laptop components urgently because I feel like something bad's going on it. Anything like this or can you provide a similar tutorial for Windows 8 as well? Thank you in advance for answering!
      just do same things with windows 8, you will be able to see you pc components,and one thing if you see any ( ! )mark in yellow color on any component,its confirmed that there is a problem on that component,it may be for the drivers error or hardware error, so update it. this may solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
      X